It’s Day 20 of our #HotSmoreSummer content and today’s is nothing short of magical. Listen, we are adult Potterheads around here who are all still (not so) patiently waiting for our Hogwarts letter to arrive. In the meantime, we mere muggles are able to enjoy all things Butterbeer to create that wizarding experience.
We couldn’t create a butterbeer s’more without adding a little bit of extra *magic* to the s’more -- so we topped it off with poprocks! Before adding your second graham cracker to the top of the s’more, wait and watch all of the poprocks sizzle and pop --- knowing that there is definitely still some magic in the world (letter or not).
- XO Butterbeer Marshmallows
- XO Gluten Free Grahams
- Butterscotch Sauce
- Dark Chocolate
- Gold Poprocks or poprocks in your color choice
- Start by taking a graham and placing a piece of dark chocolate on top
- Toast your butterbeer marshmallow and place on top of the chocolate
- Drizzle the marshmallow in lots of butterscotch sauce
- Add poprocks to the top of the sauce and watch them pop and sizzle!
- Add the other graham cracker and eat quickly if you want to enjoy the pop! Remember, pop rocks work quickly, so you’ve gotta work faster than a Muggle.
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmoresummer to show us your amazing creations!