KIDS Marshmallow Decorating Class - March 14th @ 10am
What kid wouldn't LOVE playing with a giant marshmallow? In our KIDS Marshmallow Decorating Class, you'll be able to let your imagination run wild! You'll learn all about how we make marshmallows, and our story of how we came to run a cafe dedicated entirely to marshmallows! Then you'll be given a 6"x6" slab of our gourmet Vanilla Marshmallows & the opportunity to go crazy with decorating! We'll have cookie cutters, sprinkles galore, chocolate, and more! Everything you need to create the marshmallows of your dreams. Wrap it all up at the end of the night with a cute to-go container! Snack on them later or share with friends (if you're feeling sweet!)
- You'll go home with everything you've created in the class & 1 box of our marshmallow of the month!
- Enjoy 10% off your entire purchase in the cafe the day of the class!
Class will be held on Saturday, March 14th from 10am-11am in our cafe.
Interested in a private event/class? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
KIDS Class Policies:
- Participants should be 5-12 years of age.
- 1 Adult must ALSO buy a ticket to accompany the child. (ex: if you are bringing 2 kids, you will need to buy 3 tickets.)
- Closed toe shoes are required. Long hair will have to be pulled back.
- Classes must be cancelled or rescheduled up to 72 hours in advance to receive a refund - however, a $10 Processing fee will apply per person. If a class is cancelled less than 72 hours in advance, a refund will unfortunately not be available. In the event that you cannot attend within 72 hours you may transfer your spot to a friend with written consent.
- If a class does not have enough participants, XO Marshmallow may cancel the class 48 hours in advance. If cancelled, you will be notified and issued a full refund.
Let's Get Social!
All images, designs, logos, and otherwise are Copyright of XOMarshmallow©