1) Are your marshmallows gluten-free?
Yes! We are so excited to annouce that our marshmallows are 100% gluten-free.
2) Are your marshmallows vegitarian/vegan?
Unfortunately, at this time our marshmallows contain kosher gelatin, and are therefore not vegitarian or vegan. It is our hope to begin creating delicious vegan marshmallow options as we grow! So tell your friends and sign up for our newsletter, and hopefully we will be bringing vegan marshmallows to the masses soon!
3) Are your marshmallows kosher?
Yes! We use a certified kosher gelatin from Great Lakes Gelatin.
4) Are your marshmallows dairy-free?
Most of our marshmallows are 100% dairy-free. The only exception is our salted caramel, which is made with a homemade caramel sauce and therefore contains dairy.
5) Any other additives?
Heck no! We don't use preservatives or egg whites in our marshmallows! We also strives to use only the freshest and best of ingredients. If we can't pronounce it or if you don't know what it is, we don't put it in our marshmallows.
6) How do you ship your marshmallows?
Due to the perishable nature of our marshmallows, all mallows are shipped via USPS Priority 2-3 day mail. We want to make sure you get your orders ASAP.
7) I am in another country, and I LOVE marshmallows...do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately, we do not offer international shipping. We simply cannot guarantee with customs that marshmallows shipped internationally will arrive within the shelf life period of 8 weeks. Therefore, we will not be offering international shipping.
8) OMG I want my marshies now! When do you ship?
For the time being as we start to grow, all marshmallows will be made and shipped once a week. Marshmallows will be made on Monday, given time to dry, and shipped on Wednesday. Orders made after 5pm on Monday will be shipped the following Wednesday.
9) Do you offer returns or exchanges?
Due to the fact that all of our items are edible and perishable, no refunds will be given for any reason.
10) Uh oh, my package was lost! . . .
XO Marshmallow is not responsible for any lost or damaged packages during shipping. Any issues with lost or damaged packages should all be handled by USPS.
11) Do you offer wholesale?
12) Do you offer bulk pricing for large orders? (i.e. weddings, parties, etc.)
13) How can I shop XO Marshmallow in person?
Head over to our "Where To Buy" page for a full list of our retailers and where to shop XO in person!