We don’t know about you, but now that things are starting to open up again this summer, it seems like everyone is having get togethers! Picnics, BBQs, parties, and more -- and while we always love bringing something for others to enjoy -- we also like to keep it easy.
That’s why we created our super easy strawberry shortcake recipe using our ooey marshmallow goodness. It requires zero baking and minimal effort on your part, BUT it looks like you put in a lot of work and it tastes delicious.
- XO Marshmallow Strawberry Shortcake OMG
- Mini shortcake or angel food cake rounds
- Fresh strawberries
- Take one of your premade mini shortcake rounds and place it on a plate
- Scoop out a liberal amount of strawberry shortcake OMG out of the pint. Make sure your scoop has fluff, cake pieces, and dried strawberries in it.
- Place the scoop of OMG in the center of the cake round -- filling the empty space completely.
- Slice fresh strawberries thinly and place as garnish around the mini cake and on top. Enjoy!
- Bonus: Do this 2-3 times and stack the rounds on top of each other for a larger “mini cake”.
Making one of our recipes? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #troopxo to show us your amazing creations!