Halloween is less than a week away, and we are getting into the spooky spirt around here at XO Marshmallow. We're thinking all about those festive Halloween parties and how to make them extra delicious.
We created the perfect Graveyard Pudding recipe for all you ghouls out there. You'll have the cutest and sweetest dessert at the party.
How to Make Graveyard Pudding:
- Add a base of chocolate pudding (you can use store bought, or make your own - we made our own!)
- Top with "Dirt" (crushed Oreos, gluten free graham crackers, and chocolate rocks)
- Add "Gravestones" (Milano cookies, hand piped chocolate)
- Add cut in half gummy worms
- Top with our Boo Thangs marshmallow Ghosts, of course!
- Enjoy your spooky treat! We put ours in the perfect Cambro bowl!