TGIF, am I right?! Over here we are known for combining the magic that is marshmallows and cocktails into one delicious drink! And as we prepare for Easter Sunday, today’s cocktail is extra festive! Introducing the marshmallow chick rosé spritzer!
It’s the perfect fun cocktail to cheers the new spring season with your gal pals! The combination of tart and fizz makes it super refreshing! While the OMG and marshmallow chicks & bunnies make it extra fun!
- Your favorite rosé
- A can of 7up/Sprite
- Our vanilla ooey marshmallow goodness
- Our homemade marshmallow chicks
- Colorful sanding sugar
- Optional: grenadine or grapefruit juice for an extra tart!
- Dip a cocktail glass in our ooey marshmallow goodness to coat the rim
- Dip the rim into colorful sanding sugar
- Full the glass ¾ of the way full with rosé
- Fill the glass the rest of the way with 7up/Sprite
- Optional: add a TSP of grenadine or a splash of grapefruit juice