Sandlot pretty much solidified what a “s’more” should be with the classic “graham, chocolate, mallow, graham” line, but we don’t think a s’more has to stay in that box. We can get extra creative! That’s why we took two of our favorite summer snacks, marshmallow fluff and popsicles, and created the OMG popsicle s’more! Everything you love about a s’more, but in a frozen treat that’s sure to keep you cool all summer long!
- XO Marshmallow Vanilla OMG
- Other OMG flavors if you choose
- Chocolate Sauce
- Crushed Grahams
- Dried strawberries or anything else you want to put on your pops!
- Plates if you don’t want it to get too messy.
- Open a box of grocery store bought popsicles. We chose chocolate, but you can pick any flavor that works for you! We also love orange.
- Open your pint of vanilla omg and dip the popsicle in!
- Use a spoon to help pull the popsicle covered OMG out of the pint. If you don’t use a spoon to guide it, the popsicle may come right off the stick.
- Once the OMG is on the popsicle, let’s toast it. Don’t get it too close to a fire though, it will melt!
- Now it’s time for your toppings! Drizzle some chocolate, add some sprinkles, layer the extra toppings -- whatever makes you happy!
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmoresummer to show us your amazing creations!