It’s Day 9 of our #HotSmoreSummer content, and today we are totally in our element with a PINK s’more! We’ve always said the only way a s’more could be even better is if it were pink, so we are hear making that dream come true. The Pretty in Pink s’more is extra sweet and playful with so much cotton candy and sprinkles -- perfect for those with quite the sweet tooth or a fun after school snack to make your kid s’mile. Or for you! We all could use more reasons to smile.
- Prep your graham cracker by melting some white chocolate in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Top the melted chocolate with sprinkles. Let harden for 5 minutes
- Add white chocolate to the graham cracker
- Toast your cotton candy marshmallow and add to the top of the chocolate
- Grab a pinch of cotton candy and add on top of the marshmallow. Remember cotton candy melts when it gets into contact with moisture, so some will start melting when it touches the mallow. You can always add more if you’d like.
- Top with the other graham cracker, smush, and enjoy!
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmoresummer to show us your amazing creations!