It’s Day 14 of our #HotSmoreSummer content and today is getting extra messy. I don’t know about you, but salty sweet is one of my favorite combinations. I personally will choose salty and sweet over something too sweet anyday -- which is why this is my perfect s’more. It’s also by far one of the easiest to make! Thin pretzel crips and the caramel filled chocolate squares combine perfect with out gooey salted caramel marshmallows for a s’more that you’ll want to make sure you have napkins around for.
- XO Salted Caramel Marshmallows
- Pretzel Crisps
- Ghirardelli Caramel Filled Chocolate
- Take a pretzel crisp or traditional pretzel and add a Ghirardelli caramel filled chocolate square to the top of it.
- Toast the top of the chocolate a little just to get it extra gooey.
- Toast your salted caramel marshmallow and place it on top of the chocolate.
- Add another pretzel crisp on top, smush, and enjoy!
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmore summer to show us your amazing creations!