Recipe: The Circus S'more
It’s Day 22 of our #HotSmoreSummer content! How are we already here?? The last day of our month of s’mores content. We’re so sad to see it come to an end, but don’t worry, we are going to continue to give you new and innovative ways to create s’mores and use your marshmallows on our blog and social media accounts all the time! So if you need more s’more… we’ve got you!
Today, we are talking about a deconstructed s’more. That’s right -- a bowl of s’mores inspired by the circus! We’ve taken some of our favorite things about the circus like popcorn and cotton candy, throw in some frosted animal crackers and white chocolate for a s’more that’s not too messy, super fun, and perfect for slumber parties! Speaking of, we shared how to throw the perfect indoor glamping party previously on the blog. What’s your favorite part of the circus?
- XO Cotton Candy Marshmallows
- Frosted Animal Crackers
- White Chocolate
- Start by making a bowl of your favorite popcorn. We’re a bit of popcorn snobs around here, so we love the stovetop option. But popcorn out of the microwave also works too!
- Take 6-10 cotton candy marshmallows and cut them into fourths with either a knife or kitchen scissors.
- Pull them apart and spread them over the popcorn.
- Melt some white chocolate in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Drizzle the white chocolate over the popcorn.
- Add frosted animal crackers to the bowl sparingly, creating your own little circus.
- Grab a handful, throw on your favorite summertime movie, and enjoy!
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmoresummer to show us your amazing creations!