It’s Day 8 of our #HotSmoreSummer content and today we are talking breakfast. That’s right… donuts. We’re not going to lie, we never turn down a good donut. It’s a weakness for both of our owners. Fancy donuts, glazed donuts, grocery store donuts -- we don’t discriminate. So of course, we had to bring our favorite breakfast treat into the world of s’mores using our vanilla marshmallows! But do-nut worry, you can eat them anytime of day -- not just for breakfast.
- XO Vanilla Marshmallows
- Glazed Donuts
- Milk Chocolate
- Find your favorite glazed donut shop and go get a dozen!
- Slice the donut in half horizontally
- Place a few pieces of chocolate inside the donut
- Place a couple of vanilla marshmallows over the chocolate
- Toast! (Pro tip: We recommend an oven or toaster oven for this one, to get the mallow and chocolate melty while making the donut extra toasty
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmoresummer to show us your amazing creations!