If you know anything about my mother (Kat here), you know that she runs about an hour late to everything--including Thanksgiving. But, if you’ve ever had my mom’s Thanksgiving dinner, you’d totally get that it was worth the wait. Her signature dessert has always been a no-bake pumpkin cheesecake--one that can be whipped up in a couple minutes and chill in the fridge while you enjoy all the festivities! I’ve taken Mom’s pumpkin pie and added our homemade Ooey Marshmallow Goodness for an airy, light, and fluffy treat.
So let's do this, Thanksgiving!
- 1 pkg (8oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup canned Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Spice
- 1 (12oz) pint of Vanilla OMG, divided
- 1 (9”) pre-made Graham Cracker crust
- In the bowl of a mixer, fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cream cheese. Whip on medium speed until creamy and light.
- Add the sugar and brown sugar, continuing to whip. Once blended, add the canned pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice.
- Once the mixture is fully incorporated, stop the mixer, and using a spatula, fold in half of the OMG.
- Pour the pie into the premade graham cracker crust. Store the pie in the fridge for at least an hour to set.
- When ready to serve, remove the pie from the fridge and top with the reserved OMG. Now--the fun part! We like our fluffy no-bake cheesecake topped with torched OMG, but add chocolate curls, or cinnamon to make this pie your own!
So if you're looking for a last minute treat to take to the Thanksgiving festivities (while still being the star of the show) then look no further than our Fluffy No Bake OMG Pumpkin Cheesecake!
Kat and Lindzi