It’s Day 19 of our #HotSmoreSummer. If you’ve been to our cafe, perhaps you’ve had the chance to try our Frozen Bananas Froster. It’s a beloved frozen drink that comes back every summer (by popular demand) -- combining the flavors of salted caramel, toffee, bananas, and toasted marshmallow just like the classic Bananas Foster dessert. This delicious s’more takes both the drink and classic dessert and turns them into a bite sized s’more. This would be my go-to after school snack if I was still in school.
- Take your graham cracker and add some toffee chocolate to it. Yes, toffee chocolate! You can find some delicious squares of chocolate that have toffee pieces inside of it.
- Thinly slice some bananas and place them on top of the chocolate
- Toast your vanilla marshmallow and place on top of the bananas
- Drizzle some salted caramel sauce over the vanilla marshmallow
- Take your other graham cracker, smush, and enjoy!
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmoresummer to show us your amazing creations!