It’s Day 16 of our #HotSmoreSummer content! One of my favorite things to do with Nutella is dip berries in it. It’s a great way to to cut the sweetness of Nutella, by adding a little tart. We wanted to create a s’more inspired by that dip. We love the pop of color the raspberries have against the dark brown of the Nutella marshmallow and dark chocolate. This s’more would pair well with a red blend wine. Perfect for Valentine’s Day or date night -- or self care, Saturday’s! Am I right?
- Take your graham cracker and spread Nutella on top
- Add a square of dark chocolate to the top of the Nutella
- Toast your nutella marshmallow and add to the chocolate
- Add the other graham cracker on top and squish
- Take some Nutella and put on the back of the raspberries. Add those raspberries to the inside of the s’more on the corners, using the Nutella to help hold the raspberries in place.
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmore summer to show us your amazing creations!