It’s Day 17 of our #HotSmoreSummer content. Today we are traveling to the relaxing scent of lavender fields. The combo of lavender, honey, shortbread, and a dash of sea salt make this the perfect s’more to enjoy while rocking a sheet mask and enjoying a little bit of self care. Just make sure your nail polish is fully dry before you take a bite -- it’s very messy!
- XO Lavender Honey Marshmallows
- Shortbread Cookies
- Sea Salt
- White Chocolate
- Lavender Buds
- Get shortbread cookies from the store. Something like vanilla wafers works, too.
- Add a piece of white chocolate to the bottom of one cookie
- Add a couple of loose lavender buds to the top of the chocolate
- Toast your lavender marshmallow and add to the chocolate
- Drizzle some honey over the marshmallow
- Add a pinch of sea salt to the s’more
- Smush and enjoy!
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmoresummer to show us your amazing creations!