It’s Day 18 of our #HotSmoreSummer content. Today’s more combines nutty, salted, and tart for a s’more that’s surprisingly refreshing. When I go to French bakeries and get macarons, I always get a lemon and a pistachio mac. I usually save them for last and sort of each them “together” by taking a small bite of each back to back. I love that flavor combination. There’s just something about pistachios and lemon together that just works. We wanted to bring that combo together for a enjoyable twist on a s’more. What are other ways you like to enjoy pistachio and lemon together?
- XO Pistachio Marshmallows
- Lemon Cookies
- White Chocolate
- Pretzel crisps
- Get some lemon tea cookies and add some white chocolate
- Add a layer of pretzel crisps on top of the chocolate
- Toast your pistachio marshmallow and place on the pretzel crisp
- Drizzle a little bit of honey over the marshmallow
- Take another lemon tea cookie, smush, and enjoy!
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmoresummer to show us your amazing creations!