It’s Day 2 of our #HotSmoreSummer content and we’re feeling salty. If you’re a salted caramel fanatic, then this is going to be the s’more for you because it’s all about that sticky, sweet sauce we all love. I’m not sure what it is about caramel that has a little extra salt on it, but it’s a flavor profile we will continue to reach for every day. Just make sure you have some wet wipes on hand because this s’more, while delicious, is bound to get extra messy.
- Toast some dark chocolate on a graham cracker
- Toast your salted caramel marshmallow to perfection and place on top
- Drizzle lots of caramel sauce over the mallow
- Sprinkle a dash of sea salt on top of the sauce
- Smush altogether and eat!
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmore summer to show us your amazing creations!