It’s Day 6 of our #HotSmoreSummer content and today we are bringing you The Charcuterie S'more (and no we didn’t put meat and cheese on it… yet!) Instead, we thought about all of the other items that go on our favorite charcuterie boards that complement the overall flavors such as pistachios, raspberries, and honey. These 3 ingredients are a staple in any board I put together. If you’re looking for ideas on dessert boards, we recommend checking out our s’mores board blog post.
The saltiness of the pistachio marshmallow, tart of the raspberries, and sweetness of the honey combine together to create the perfect flavor profile that will have you rethinking the concept of a s’more altogether.
- Prep your graham cracker by melting some white chocolate in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Dip half your graham crackers into the melted chocolate. Add pistachios to the top of the dipped graham cracker. Let harden for 5 minutes
- Add a piece of white chocolate to the graham cracker
- Toast your pistachio marshmallow and place on top of the chocolate
- Drizzle with honey
- Add the other graham cracker on top of the mallow
- Add raspberries to the corners of the inside of the grahams, using the melted marshmallow to hold them in place.
- Smush and enjoy!
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmoresummer to show us your amazing creations!