Happy un-birthday to you! We don’t think you need to wait until it’s your birthday to celebrate. We celebrate all the daily wins, big and small. Did your laundry today? Celebrate! Got to work on time? Celebrate! Got that promotion you were going after? CEL-A-BRATE good times, come on!
So we present to you the un-birthday s’more featuring our funfetti marshmallows -- for when you need to celebrate those daily wins with something a little sweet.
PS -- Today is day 1 one of our month of s’mores! Yes, MONTH OF S’MORES because it’s #HotSmoreSummer and we are giving you as much s’more content as you can handle. We normally share a blog post once a week, but all August long we are going to be sharing a new s’mores recipe ONCE. A. DAY. because we just can’t get enough s’mores! So check back here every weekday this month to see a new s’more recipe idea.
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmore summer to show us your amazing creations!
- XO Funfetti Marshmallows
- Birthday Cake White Chocolate (regular white chocolate works, too)
- Graham Crackers
- Prep your graham crackers by melting some white chocolate in a bowl for 10 seconds. White chocolate burns quickly, so keep an eye on it.
- Mix the chocolate and dip half of your graham crackers into the melted chocolate.
- Top the melted chocolate with sprinkles while it’s still warm.
- Let dry for about 5 minutes.
- Add the birthday cake chocolate to the graham cracker.
- Toast your funfetti marshmallow (pro top: toast away from the sprinkles; sprinkles don’t taste great burnt)
- Smush altogether and eat! Happy un-birthday to you!