The Shipping Coordinator is responsible for shipping our online and wholesale orders across the US, Canada, the UK, and Mexico. The Shipping Coordinator will work with one of our owners to make sure every order is packed to perfection and shipped out in a timely manner – as well as assist with customer service emails and product packaging. This is a part-time position with the option for full time as we grow.
This position reports directly to one of our owners. We are passionate about our business and are looking for dedicated team members to grow with us. Sound like you? Apply Now!
As the Shipping Coordinator, you will:
- - Pack and ship online/wholesale orders according to guidelines and standards
- - Answer customer service emails
- - Package marshmallows as needed
- - Inventory shipping supplies and product
- Be familiar with the brand
- Consistent, dedication to tasks and quality of work.
- Cleans, maintains and closes work area.
- Maintains all food safety requirements at “inspection quality”.
- Works well independently as well as in a team setting.
- Maintains personal hygiene.
- Communicates closely with supervisor all inventory needs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Comfort with repetitive tasks on a daily basis
- Ability to manage time well, meet imposed deadlines and ability to work flexible hours.
- The position requires the ability to lift over 50 pounds occasionally.
- This position requires the ability to stand, walk (7-8 hours at a time), climb stairs, reach & bend.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- - Passion for the brand/XO Marshmallow is a must -- this position has much room for growth with the right team in place. Our shop is growing FAST and we need someone who is ready to roll up their sleeves, get excited about marshmallows, and grow with us!
- - As a small business, we believe strongly in “jack/jill of all trades” positions from hardworking employees that do not believe in the phrase “that’s not my job” and are ready to hop in and handle the tasks we need done as they arise
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED or one (1) year equivalent experience
- 1+ experience with shipping orders online
- - Familiarity with Shopify and ShippingEasy is a major bonus
- Experience with Gmail and Google Suite (i.e. word, excel, etc)
Job Type: Part-time (20-25 hours a week / 3 days / must be able to work on Mondays / standard day time hours