Recipe: Chocolate & Peanut Butter Perfection
*Special note: Our production facility and cafe is 100% peanut free. These photos were taken off location to ensure that no peanuts came into contact with our facility or products.*
It’s Day 15 of our #HotSmoreSummer content! It’s no surprise that that chocolate and peanut better make the perfect pairing. It’s why so many people love Reese’s! Since our kitchen is peanut free, we don’t often get to play with the nutty flavor profile of peanut butter -- so we had to make this one count! We really leaned in hard to the chocolate peanut butter combo without cookies and cream marshmallows. The texture of the mallows is the perfect counterpart to the smoothness of the peanut butter.
- XO Cookies and Cream Marshmallows
- Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Take a chocolate graham cracker and break it in half if you want a smaller s’more (not us -- we want the full thing!)
- Take a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup and pull the paper off of it. Lightly toast the top of the cup to get it melty.
- Toast your cookies and cream marshmallow and add to the top of the cup.
- Add another chocolate graham cracker, squish, and enjoy!
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmore summer to show us your amazing creations!