*Special note: Our production facility and cafe is 100% peanut free. These photos were taken off location to ensure that no peanuts came into contact with our facility or products.*
It’s Day 4 of our #HotSmoreSummer content today we are talking about The King. Yes, Elvis! We know that he was iconically known not only for his music, swinging hips, and style -- but for his signature sandwich as well! “The Elvis” is typically bananas and peanut butter (and sometimes bacon) -- so we thought we’d switch it up and create an Elvis inspired s’more.
Since our mallows are made with a kosher gelatin, we skipped the bacon and doubled down on Nutella. The smooth and creamy texture of peanut butter and nutella complements the the toastiness of the nutella mallow and refreshing bananas for a s’more we’re sure the King of Rock and Roll would surely approve.
- Take your graham cracker and spread Nutella on top
- Take your other graham cracker and spread peanut butter on top
- Cut your banana into thin slices and place on top of the Nutella
- Toast your Nutella marshmallow and place on top of the banana
- Add your peanut butter graham cracker to the shop
- Smush altogether and enjoy!
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmore summer to show us your amazing creations!