It’s Day 5 of our #HotSmoreSummer content and today we are getting a little fancy with our Tea Party S’more. It’s no secret that Lavender Honey is our co-founder, Lindzi’s, favorite marshmallow. The floral notes of the lavender with the natural sweetness of the honey create a mallow that’s not too sweet, and a little savory. That makes it perfect for adding to a tea party spread! In fact, we even wrote a blog post on how to throw a marshmallow tea party.
Today we are turning the spirit of the tea party into one s’more by bringing in floral lavender, tart lemon, sweet honey, and white chocolate. Feel free you put your pinkies up when you eat it (but expect to still get messy!)
- XO Lavender Honey Marshmallows
- Lemon Tea Cookies
- White Chocolate
- Take a lemon tea cookie and put a piece of white chocolate on top
- Toast your lavender honey marshmallow and add to the white chocolate
- Drizzle honey on your lavender mallow (pro tip: local honey is always the way to go!)
- Zest a little bit of lemon over the honey
- Add the other lemon cookie and smush!
Making one of our s’mores? We want to see! Post on social media and tag @xo.marshmallow and #hotsmore summer to show us your amazing creations!